10 on 10: January – Just us Two

I’m so happy to be back to our 10 on 10 posts this year with a lot of new, talented women! I welcome them all and look forward to expanding our circle!

For this month’s post, Phil and I took a break from our hectic work schedules and headed out for a stroll on the beach in La Jolla. It’s one of my favorite places to be, plus it’s been feeling a bit like Summer here in San Diego.

webwebKimPhilBeach-9826-10-10-1

webwebKimPhilBeach-9828-10on10-8

webwebKimPhilBeach-9814-10on10-7

webwebKimPhilBeach-9788-10on10-9

I’ve had a couple of rough days this week and I am definitely cheered by Phil’s love and always…the ocean!

webwebKimPhilBeach-9804-10on10-5

webwebKimPhilBeach-9822-10on10-2

webwebKimPhilBeach-9867-10on10-4

webwebKimPhilBeach-9872-10on10-6

webwebKimPhilBeach-9816-10on10-3

webwebKimPhilBeach-9800-10on10-10

Please follow the circle around starting with Kathleen Ries’ post here!

This entry was posted in Blog and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

8 Comments

1. Posted January 15, 2014 at 2:15 pm by Kathleen | Permalink

I love these…especially the feet! What a beautiful day!

2. Posted January 15, 2014 at 5:09 pm by Megan | Permalink

These are just gorgeous!

3. Posted January 15, 2014 at 8:00 pm by Connie Hanks | Permalink

These are stunning, Kim! Not that I would expect anything less : ) Love the feet shot, too. I think I’ll have to tag along next time to see how you set up all these selfies – you are nailing it!! xoxo

• Posted January 18, 2014 at 4:55 am by Kim | Permalink

Thanks, Connie! We will definitely head out shooting again! I found my missing images, by the way! xo

4. Posted January 16, 2014 at 4:47 am by Kristina Rust | Permalink

These photos are beautiful. I love the image with your reflections. Sorry that you had a tough week…I hope it is getting better. xo

• Posted January 18, 2014 at 4:55 am by Kim | Permalink

Thank you, Kristina! I appreciate your kind words!